GET CREATIVE WITH US!
The only thing we take seriously at Acel Rivers Design Studio is personal growth. No matter if you do drafting, 3D Modeling, photoshopping, Illustrations, or managing projects, as a firm, we would like to give you the opportunities to be better at it.
Our small office is located in Mohali but still with a lot of room to come up with really cool stuff and have fun doing it and with enough sunlight to keep our plants alive.
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We need a project manager who plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
1. Project Manager
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
• Qualified Interior Designer with prior relevant work experience of 2-3 years in well established design firms with a focus on workspaces design.
• Ability to engage in creative and critical thought.
• Inspire confidence and garner trust and respect with the project team and with clients.
• Interpret sketches, drawings, codes, building program and other similar material. Strong presentation and interview skills.
• General knowledge of building construction systems, constructability, materials, and industry associated standards.
• Perform daily on-site walk-through to ensure contract performance, safety compliance, and quality control with the intent of delivering a quality residential or commercial project.
• Assist in managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Lead project team, organize and conduct project team meetings. Confer with project staff to outline work plan and assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
• Read and understand the scope of work, Terms & Conditions and pricing; basis for revenues and the cost associated with delivery of products/services. Review contract as needed
• Maintain cost and revenue accruals for projects on cost basis. Report on various stages of the project.
• Review status reports and modify schedules or plans as required.
• Prepare project reports for management, client, or others.
• Responsible for identifying and submitting deliverables for completion of project.
• Coordinate 3rd party vendors and subcontractors.
• Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
2. Social Media Manager
We are searching for a talented Social Media Marketer who can help us grow and nurture our online community through captivating posts and innovative strategies.
• A creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box and develop unique content ideas.
• Proficiency in branding and the ability to translate brand identity into captivating social media content.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have experience of 1-2 years in Advertising Agency.
• Social media marketing experience of at least 1-2 years.
• Create and publish compelling and original content that resonates with our target audience and sets us apart from competitors.
• Monitor social media trends, audience preferences, and industry insights to identify opportunities for engaging content and community growth.
• Engage with followers, respond to comments and messages, and foster meaningful connections with our online community.
• Analyze social media performance metrics and use data-driven insights to optimize strategies and improve engagement and reach.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest social media tools, trends, and best practices, and share knowledge with the team.
3. Site Supervisor
We are looking for a full-time, detail-oriented Site Supervisor to oversee all our interior projects. You will be monitoring on-site day-to-day activities and reporting the progress status to the Management.
• Proven work experience as a Supervisor or any department in the construction company
• Familiarity with construction tools and equipment
• Strong leadership qualities
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Ability to interpret technical documents and blueprints
• Critical thinker and possessing troubleshooting ability
• Ability to offer a high level of customer service
• Detail-oriented and a team player
• Candidates having experience of 1-2 years in interior field.
• Overseeing the progress of all construction activities
• Hiring and evaluating the performance of the on-site workers
• Regularly checking inventory and placing orders for building materials
• Ensuring all equipments are in working order and good condition
• Maintaining an accurate attendance report of all construction site workers
• Reviewing daily construction work and suggesting any improvement measures
• Ensuring project completion as per the set timeline
• Communicating the progress report to the Management
• Attending any on-site meetings or events.
To apply, please send us your CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org